- Your insurance coverage depends on your policy. Silver State Orthopedics is contracted with several insurance companies.
- Please check our list of Insurance Companies.
- If we are not contracted (out-of-network) with your plan, you are responsible for any balance not reimbursed by your insurance.
- Outstanding deductibles are payable in our office before surgery.
MEDICAL AND BILLING RECORDS
Record requests must be submitted in writing to our office with a signed release of information (ROI) form by the patient and a patient(s) guardian if under age 18. Please fax to our office at (702) 834-6622.
Starting December 1, 2016
Paper copies – .50 per page
Fax – .50 per page
Secure email – FREE
CD – $10.00
Record request processing normally takes 5-7 business days and is handled through our third party Bactes.
If you are in an emergency situation that cannot wait until normal business hours, (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), proceed to your nearest emergency room. Please have the Emergency Room contact Dr. Silverberg.
Please direct all billing questions to (702) 216-2670.
Fax or mail any disability paperwork needed for completion. There is a $35.00 fee for completion of disability forms. We typically complete these forms within 3 business days from receipt of paperwork.
MAKING OR ATTENDING AN APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive for your first appointment 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please be 5 minutes early for subsequent appointments.
- Please bring any medical information you have relevant to your current medical condition including any x-rays, CT’s or MRI’s.
- If you have had a Joint Replacement in the past performed by a physician other than Dr. Silverberg, please bring any reports and contact information for that physician.
- Please bring a valid current photo ID and your insurance card(s).
Please have your pharmacy contact our office for prescription refills for any medications that must be refilled. Certain medications cannot be refilled by the pharmacy and must have a new prescription. If you are in need of a prescription, please call (702) 216-2670.